League Scoring System
The system is as follows:
- 10 points for a win. (In the event of a tie 5 points will be awarded to each team.)
- 2 points for bowling out the batting side.
- 2 points for each batsman scoring 20+ runs.
- 2 points for each bowler taking 2 wickets, and 1 point for each
further wicket taken by the same bowler thereafter. e.g. 4 wkts = 4 pts.
- 1 point for every 25 runs scored in the batting team's total.
- 1 point for every whole over left to bowl in the second innings
when the second batting side wins the match.
For the cup and plate a different scoring
system is used.